The FABRICATOR – Digital Fabricator
The foremost authority on metal fabricating technology
The FABRICATOR® goes digital!
The FABRICATOR is available in a convenient and user-friendly digital format. Studies have shown that
audiences that receive digital magazines are more engaged in editorial content and advertising. We
currently have over 3,600 subscribers* from all over the world and are continually growing.
A recent study conducted by Texterity Inc. and certified by BPA Worldwide showed:
• 90% of readers took action after reading an ad in a digital edition of a publication**
• 76% of digital readers looked at an advertiser's Web site**
If you are looking for a unique way to reach a worldwide market to increase your sales, look no further than the
*Source: Publisher's own data; complete demographics available online at www.fma-communications.com
**Source: 2008 Texterity Inc., www.texterity.com/survey
As a print advertiser in The FABRICATOR, your ad will automatically appear in the digital edition as
well. If you are looking for a way to reach a truly global audience, look no further than the digital
Benefits of enhancing your advertisement in the digital FABRICATOR:
• Hot-links to all URLs in advertising and editorial content
• Increased reach through passalong (viral marketing)
• Enhanced multimedia ads
• Advanced tracking capabilities with custom reports
Digital advertising options include:
• Sponsorships: 1 Blow-In or Belly Band plus logo placement in the notification e-mail.
• Blow-In: Similar to an insert in print, the Blow-Ins are "overlay" images that appear on the top of the page and link
directly to the advertiser's Web site.
• Belly Bands: An "overlay" image that appears on the entry page of the magazine and links to the advertiser's Web site.
They can be animated using either a GIF or Flash file.
• Multimedia Ads: Multimedia ads can include audio clips, video clips, and flash files. They are incorporated directly
into the pages of the layout.
Sample setup of the digital FABRICATOR