CenterLine (Windsor) Ltd., Windsor,
Ont., a provider of processes and technologies for resistance welding, metal forming,
and cold spray application, has hired Kyle
Smith as account manager. He has nearly
five years of sales, customer relations, and
weld support experience in the automotive
and medical industries. Smith previously
held sales positions with OPS Solutions, RoMan Mfg., and RoMan Eng. Services. He is a graduate of Central Michigan University with a major in marketing and concentration on professional sales.
Fort Worth, Texas-based Falcon Steel
America (FSA), a designer, engineer, and
fabricator of steel structures for the electrical utility, telecommunications, and high-way/transportation industries, has hired
25-year industry veteran Alan Morris as senior vice president—sales. Morris previously
served as vice president of sales—central
region for Anixter Inc. He is a board member and treasurer of
Utility Supply Management Alliance.
series 5000, 6000, and 7000 aluminum
sheet and plate for the automotive and
Appointed to lead the project are:
• Retired Brig. Gen. Blaine Holt, executive vice president of operations, a
30-year veteran of the U.S. Air Force.
• Thomas Modrowski, executive vice
president of construction and facilities,
who has 38 years of experience in the
• Alan Blankshain, vice president
of engineering, who spent 24 years in
various senior operational and management positions in metals fabrication.
• Barrington Owens, vice president
of manufacturing, a 25-year veteran of
• Stephen Miller, chief procurement
officer, who previously served as vice
president and general manager for Wabash National Corp.
• Jaunique Sealey, senior vice president of business development, who
was previously the CEO of a subsidiary
of Real Industry Inc.
• Nathan Haney, senior vice president of government relations, formerly
a deputy secretary of the governor’s
cabinet for Kentucky.
• Col. Curtis Carson, senior vice president and head of human resources,
who has 29 years of experience with the
• Ben Markham, managing director,
who has more than 30 years of senior
leadership experience working for industrial manufacturing companies.
• Johanne Medina, financial controller and headquarters facilities manager.
• Karlo Vartan, director of information technology and cybersecurity.
• Julie Kavanaugh, chief of staff administration.
Ill., has announced
the appointment of
Roberto Nicoli as
managing director of
Bystronic Canada Ltd.
Nicoli has worked at
Bystronic since September 2014 as director of global key account management, where he strengthened the business relationships with
global customers and developed new
strategic accounts. He has almost 20
years of diverse professional executive
management, leadership, and team development experience with global organizations across various industries. He
has expertise with CNC machinery, automation, engineering, production, and
sales and service management.
Kyle Smith Alan Morris