COMPATIBLE WITH ALL
• Complete line of high-performance,
• Compatible with virtually
every major brand of cartridge
• Available in various types of
media blends and sizes to perform
in the most rugged conditions.
• Efficiencies up to 99.999%.
• Electrostatic precipitator (ESP)
technology captures industrial
coolant mist and oil smoke.
• Able to run continuously during
and between shifts to prevent
contaminants from accumulating
while the system is turned off.
• Optional mist-stop filters reduce
contaminant load to the collection
cell, increasing intervals between
• Able to recycle cutting oils,
lubricants, coolants and
You’re committed to safety first.
So why deal with indoor air quality last?
Just because your employees wear safety protection gear doesn’t mean their lungs aren’t in harm’s way.
At UAS, we keep workers healthy and on the job by removing dangerous airborne contaminants that can
cause respiratory problems. Our systems can also significantly reduce exhaust air make-up requirements,
which can save you on your energy bill. That’s why more companies trust the experts at UAS to provide
solutions to tackle today’s industrial air quality issues. To learn more call 1-800-252-4647 today.
INDUSTRIAL AIR CLEANING SOLUTIONS
Clean air. It’s what we do.®
V SERIES DUST
• Available as a downdraft bench,
fixed system or portable unit.
• Low-profile, compact pulse
cleaning systems offer economical
solution for cleaner factory air.
• Unique acoustic sound attenuation
ensures quiet operation.
• Fast, tool-free filter change out,
and optional in-place cleaning
SFC DUST COLLECTOR
• Patented pulse cleaning technology
with 25% more cleaning power
vs. the competition.
• Requires fewer pulses, which
means less compressed air usage
and increased filter life.
• Easy, predictable maintenance
with minimal downtime.
• Ideal for welding, finishing and